Applications for the Spring 2023 Accelerator Program open on 2/6 and will close on 3/5.
Please contact the organizing team with any questions.
The first accelerator meeting will be on 3/28.
Requirements & preferred applicants:
- Participants must be located in Interior Alaska.
- Participants should be able to attend most in-person weekly meetings in Fairbanks.
- Preference will be given to businesses that are in early stages of operation.
- Applications are open to aspiring entrepreneurs, but preference will be given to currently operating businesses.
Accelerator meetings are held once per week for eight weeks, on Tuesdays at 5pm – 6:30pm, at the UAF Community College and Technical Center in downtown Fairbanks. The days and times may change depending on each cohorts availability.
This course is primarily designed for business owners in the early stages of their business and those that have developed an idea and are ready to launch their business. Topics covered in the accelerator are the development of a mission and vision statement, a business model canvas, marketing, leading and managing a business, financial management and funding, and how to develop a pitch to potential investors. For more details, see the full syllabus linked below.
There is a one-time $75 fee to participate in the program.
- Application rubric
- Spring 2023 Application
- Full Syllabus
- Spring 2023 Flyer
- Informational webinar presentation slides – March 25th, 2022